Charleston Personal Injury Lawyers Taking Referrals

Each of our attorneys has more than 30 years of experience, we know how important it is to get the help you need from attorney colleagues when a case gets to be too much. If you are an attorney facing any type of personal injury case that might be more than you can handle alone, call us or contact us online at the West Virginia law firm of Freeman & Chiartas. We can work with you as co-counsel, take the case for you or appear as local counsel. Our personal injury attorneys are experienced, professional and committed to superior, client-oriented service. Your clients will be well cared for in their personal injury cases.

At Freeman & Chiartas, we emphasize:

Client service

This is our No. 1 goal. We left lucrative positions to open this law firm for the sole purpose of providing more personalized attention to our clients’ legal needs.


The two partners of our firm have decades of combined experience. Bruce Freeman has been practicing for 36 years and Greg Chiartas has been practicing for 33.

Aggressive litigation

We prepare every case from the beginning as if it is certain to go to trial. Of course, this helps when the case does go to trial, but it is also an invaluable tool for negotiations. Opposing counsel is always more willing to settle a case with us when we have so obviously prepared for trial.

Personal Injury Practice Areas

You can feel confident referring your clients to us for any type of personal injury claim.

Personal Injury Cases
The majority of our practice involves personal injury cases for adults, like:

Motor Vehicle Accidents

Industrial Accidents

Premises & Prevention

Serious Personal Injuries

Other Personal Injury Cases


Child-Related Injuries
One of our main areas of practice is Child Injuries:

Injuries To Children

Day Care Injuries

Motor Vehicle Injuries To Children

School, Sports, Playground Injuries

Negligent Supervision Injuries

Contact Freeman & Chiartas

We can help your clients with their personal injury claims. Either call our office or send an email to the firm to contact us.